Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thankful Thursday

It's all about Family.

Let me tell you a bit about my family. We call my grandma "Gorgeous." That's now how she answers the phone: "This is Gorgeous." She taught us to play practical jokes by taking us to toilet paper her brother. When my little brother was in high school, one of our favorite things to do was babysit together. We'd chase the kids around, tickle them, wrestle with them, laugh and then put them to bed and talk or watch a movie. My little sister is now 23 and still makes music videos that we then watch on Sunday nights and laugh hysterically. Actually laughing hysterically is our favorite activity. We are always there for each other and having fun. I am so blessed to have this amazing family

1 comment:

sweet mama entropy said...

I can't get over how old your sibs look! I remember your brother as so much younger. Say hi to everyone for me.