Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tagged

4 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. "Working" towards my bachelor's degree at BYU.
2. (I used quotes on my #1 thing because I was also) Struggling with Fibromyalgia (and not attending my classes at all regularly.)
3. Working at the BYU Bookstore.
4. Really into painting my nails funky colors.

4 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Teaching Piano and Voice Lessons.
2. Working on my disability papers.
3. Spending a lot of time sleeping and at Doctors' offices.
4. Visiting CJ in Arizona.

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Exercised!! (12.46 miles in 45 minutes on the recumbent bike!)
2. Visited my Gorgeous Grandma for dinner.
3. Worked on transposing a song into a more manageable key for me.
4. Read more of "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew" by C.S. Lewis.

4 shows I stop for when flipping through channels:
1. Any type of cooking show.
2. Almost anything on TLC (minus tattoo shows and "pimp my ride"-type shows...) if I'm at my sister's or Grandma's (they have cable.)
3. Awesome re-runs; i.e.: Friends, Scrubs, The Office, Diagnosis Murder...
4. There are a couple of kids' shows that I actually really like - Fetch with Ruff Ruffman, The Backyardigans, Veggietales...

4 Biggest Joys of My Life Right Now:
1. Reading. Hooray for getting my brain back!!
2. Being able to exercise!
3. Painted toe-nails (they make me feel pretty...)
4. 50 cent popcorn night at the movie theater.

4 things that you might not know about me:
1. My room is a pigsty. Seriously, it's bad...
2. I secretly really like the song "Yeah" by Usher (and I'm not sure I'm okay with that...)
3. I enjoy cooking, but I really, really dislike doing the dishes.
4. I love camping - the food, campfires, family, friends, nature (Goulet), the time away from phones and computers. But, I hate sleeping outside! Camping within driving distance of my bed is perfect. Drive down at midnight and back up between 9 and 10 - ideal.

I guess I'm supposed to "tag" someone now. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

sweet mama entropy said...

I just realized I was there for the 10 years ago stuff. Crazy! It doesn't seem like that long ago. And I also love the Backyardigans - so cute and imaginative. Do you get their songs stuck in your head too?

Sister Leitner said...

Greetings Julie! Just wanted to say HI!!! I enjoyed reading your 'tag'. One thing you were doing just over 2 years ago was being a fab visiting teacher to ME!!! Glad to read up on what you're doing. Sounds like you are doing and feeling well. I'm so happy to hear this. Love you.