Thursday, February 5, 2009

Split Personality Mosaic

My sisters have posted these fun mosaics on their blogs and I wanted to play, too. However, as usual, I couldn't decide which pictures I liked the best! So, I decided to make two.

Here are the rules:

Type your answer to each of the questions below into a Flickr search. Using only the first page, choose your favorite image (or in my case, favorite two images - I didn't do two searches, I picked my favorite two images from the original search), then copy and paste each of the URLs into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows.) Leave me a comment if you play so I can check it out!

The questions:
  1. What is your first name? (Julie)
  2. What is your favorite food? (cheese)
  3. What high school did you attend? (Hillcrest)
  4. What is your favorite color? (green)
  5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Tom Hanks)
  6. What is your favorite drink? (juice)
  7. What is your dream vacation? (Holland)
  8. What is your favorite dessert? (mock-chocolate eclair - nothing showed up so I used "eclair")
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (Mom)
  10. What do you love most in life? (Wow, I just realized I read this wrong. I thought it said "What do you want most in life?" And I responded "joy." I wonder how it would have turned out if I had read that correctly. My response would have been "family.")
  11. One word to describe you? (weird)
  12. Your Flickr name. (HoboJo3 - nothing showed up so I used "Hobo Jo")

1. julie's garden, 2. Day 158/365: Grilled cheese - yummm, 3. Picture Perfect, 4. Green Dreams, 5. Foto&Cinema: Il miglio verde, 6. ripe, 7. into the light, 8. Thunder above Madeira waters, 9. The moon above a lake of digital water, 10. The Earth & the Heaven, 11. Persistence, 12. Hobo Jo




1. SOTTS clone (Julie), 2. Say Cheese, 3. A game of Tetris, 4. Splash in a Drop, 5. Tam Hanks and the piano scene from Big, 6. frog closeup, 7. Mill in motion, 8. Help yourself ....., 9. blush and bashful, 10. I'm singing in the rain...Just singing in the rain...What a glorious feeling!!!I`m happy again!, 11. Yes! It's My Birthday! And It's My Footprint :D, 12. Hobo Jo Drinks Juice

4 comments:

laurenlou said...

i like 'em! way to go, turbo. there is definitely a difference between the two.

photography by suzanne said...

Those are very cool.

Sister Leitner said...

That first one was so pretty with all the nature scenes. Then you added some spice in the second. They were fun to look at and I learned that you think you're weird. That's funny.

sweet mama entropy said...

Those turned out really cool (both of them)! What a neat idea.