Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Picture Post




While I was looking for a picture of SpiderMan to post yesterday, I found these pictures from our Halloween party. I just had to post them. The first two are of AngleFish and Ladybug. We all love the Broadway Musical "Wicked" and AngelFish and Ladybug have so much fun singing "What Is This Feeling?" to each other. So, for Halloween, they decided to dress as Galinda and Elphaba and sing to each other. It was so funny. The top picture is their re-enactment of the cover picture from "Wicked." They are so funny!

Also, please pardon the white streaks across the pictures. Apparently they got stuck to each other at some point and I'm not techno-savvy enough to doctor them! I'm doing good to get these on my blog at all!

The last picture is me as a black cat. I also used this costume for my costume recital for my students. One of my student's little sisters absolutely loved my tail! She followed me around wrapping herself up in it and petting it. It was awesome.

No comments: