Friday, March 7, 2008

Jitterbug





This is my adorable little cousin, Jitterbug. I had the privilege of watching him last Friday night. He is the cutest little guy. He was so much fun to play with. He pretty much just laughed the whole night. He totally has LSOC wrapped around his little finger, too. They had so much fun playing together and then LSOC had to leave. Jitterbug was gone when he got home and he was so disappointed. I've heard many, many times since then that I need to babysit him again. I agree!

In the third picture, Jitterbug is holding a DVD called "Your Baby Can Read" and he absolutely loves it. It's a 20-minute DVD that writes several words on the screen and then someone says it and then they show a picture of the word. Jitterbug totally knows the word "clap." When that word came up on the screen - he'd start clapping! Before they said the word, before they showed kids clapping. Keep in mind he's only 9 or 10 months old! For every word, he'd look up at me expectantly, waiting for me to say the word and then he'd squeal in delight. It was awesome!.

No comments: