Monday, April 14, 2008

April 4: Happy Birthday, BFF!!


BFF and I have been Best Friends Forever since I was three months old. I was born the end of May, and in the fall, my Mom started teaching part-day again. BFF's Mom babysat me and we've been inseparable ever since. She is one year older than me and we are true sisters. We have taken ballet together, played flute in Junior High together, sung in choir together, pretended we were famous authors together, and were roommates in college. We even have Fibromyalgia together. These are some of my favorite pictures from her wedding. She now lives in Washington and we have to rely on our weekly hours-long phone calls to stay in touch. I miss her terribly! BFF is a beautiful woman. She is a very gifted writer - in almost any genre - and we have definitely enjoyed writing together and share a love of books. She has also been the one to find the holistic/energy-medicine treatments that have helped us both so much with our health. She is a tower of strength and I love her dearly. Happy Birthday, BFF!!

No comments: