Monday, April 14, 2008

March 28: Happy Birthday, Gorgeous!


I have the best Grandma in the whole world. She is hilarious and wonderful and just the best. Gorgeous is always there for us. She comes to every recital, every awards ceremony, every party we have. She spoils us rotten. She is a ton of fun to be with. Who could ask for more? My Grandma taught me how to toilet paper by taking us toilet papering her brothers, she taught us how to hang spoons from our noses, and she continually teaches us how to love unconditionally by her example. One of my favorite stories about Gorgeous happened when Tergaso was a little girl. Now, my Grandma likes to swear - her favorite "term of endearment" for us (and her nieces and nephews) is "Little Shit" - and it's hilarious! Well, Tergaso totally called her on it one day. She told Grandma that we're not supposed to swear. And Grandma came back with: "Heavenly Father gave me permission to swear, so it's okay." !! Happy Birthday, Gorgeous!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thanks so much for the body talk techique. I did right after we got off the phone and for about 1.5 hours Max was his normal, happy, energetic self. His fever didn't go away but he was so full of life. It was great! Thank you! He's been asleep now for a few hours so we'll see how the night goes. Love ya,
Mia
P.S. lets plan something for next weekend maybe. I know Jana is stressing about finals and things but that should be over soon right.