Thursday, August 21, 2008

Time to Brag About My Other Amazing Sister...

I am really good at being remiss. It's a special talent of mine. However, it's not the best talent to have. So, I am now attempting to make up for my lack of promptitude and blog about a very important even that took place in my most-favoritest-sister-named-AngelFish, AngelFish's life a few months ago. My sister AngelFish is amazing. She is so smart, hard-working, organized, and talented! I really admire her. In May, AngelFish received her Masters Degree in Finance. She accomplished this while working full-time and completing the requirements to become a certified real estate assessor. I am so proud of her!

Her last week of school was really crazy. In addition to final assignments and regular work projects, she had a major test instead of a masters thesis and final dress rehearsals for a Stake production of Beauty and the Beast.


AngelFish was a "Silly Girl" and she was amazing!! She flirted it up like a pro. It was so fun to go to her graduation in the afternoon and then straight to this production that night and see her transformation. Like I said, AngelFish is amazing and I'm so proud of her!

No comments: