Monday, December 15, 2008

Letter of Apology

Dear Blog,

I am sorry I've been neglecting you. You have been so patient while I was sick, Mom was sick, I got to be a "Mom," and Christmas projects took top priority. Thank you for that patience.

I promise that I have been thinking of you and missing you while I've been away. I have so many posts planned! I have the rest of the Thanksgiving posts all planned out, a post about 101 goals, some deep thoughts on Advent (hope, faith, joy and love), my big Christmas project, and even a new nutcracker from Sinter Klaas! It doesn't help that our computer is dying, so all the great pictures I planned to include in those posts are not possible until (hopefully) after Christmas. Of course, with Christmas only 10 days away!, those posts might not happen until after Christmas anyway.

So, dear blog, hold on just a bit longer. I promise some good quality time is coming!

Love,
jkRibbit

4 comments:

sweet mama entropy said...

Your blog may be patient, but the rest of us really missed hearing from you. Hope you and your family are feeling better and can't wait until the post-holiday slow-down to hear what you've been up to lately :) In the meantime, love ya and Merry Christmas!

Steph said...

You make me so happy!!

Jodie said...

Your devoted readers have missed you as well. Love you!

Erika said...

Oh my word, I had no idea you wre working on such a project! Way to go! I would love to hear the c.d. some time!