Sunday, November 16, 2008

30 Days of Thanksgiving #16


I am grateful for wonderful parents who are happy to go on juice and cough-drop runs for me and accompany people for me.

I am grateful for a loving sister who shared her delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with us.

I am grateful for an awesome brother who put up our Christmas lights. I'm so excited for Christmas!

I am grateful for a fabulous sister who waited patiently for a turn to talk to Mom while I found disinfectant wipes for the phone after my turn.

I am grateful for the beautiful necklace I got from my talented cousin to remind me be thankful. Her website is: http://rhbdesigns.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Jodie said...

I am so sorry you are sick. I would make juice and cough drop runs for you if I could. I hope you feel better soon!!

Rosie and Derek said...

Sorry you're not feeling well, it is just the worst! Hope you're better soon!!

Erika said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! I hope your Thanksgiving was good as well. I am so sorry you have been sick! I, too, am grateful for medication when I'm sick. :-) Yes, we have watched the DVD, kinda fun huh? How is your dad doing now that he isn't in it any more? It was fun to see him when we performed together. I still think it's so funny how we met that day of try-outs!