Sunday, November 2, 2008

30 Days of Thanksgiving #2

When I was three months old, my Mom went back to teaching school. A neighbor lady babysat me. Her daughter, who is almost 14 months older than I, and I have been inseparable ever since. BFF and I have literally been Best Friends Forever. We are sisters. I believe that were were best friends before we came to this earth and that we promised to help each other through the trials we would face. Today I was able to keep part of that promise.

I am so grateful for my friendship, my kinship, with BFF. I am grateful that I was led to take BodyTalk training and that I was able to use that skill to help a loved one. And this is the hard one, but I am grateful for the trials that I've been through. They have made the woman that I am now and they have prepared me to be of service to those that I love. They were hard - are still hard! - but they are part of my refiner's fire and they have brought me closer to my Savior.

No comments: