Thursday, November 13, 2008

30 Days of Thanksgiving #13

"Blah," said Toad.
Remember how yesterday I said that sometimes my body acts like an angsty, rebellious teenager? Well, just to prove my point it came down with a raging sinus infection hours after posting yesterday. And since whining always helps:

"Blah," said jkRibbit.

Okay, I'm done now. I am thankful for Puffs Plus facial tissue (pronounced with the "S" sound, not "sh") with lotion for my rubbed-raw nose. I am thankful for hot cider mix and apple-cherry juice. I am thankful for soup. I am thankful for extra-strength Tylenol, aspirin and cough drops. I am thankful for my comfy cozy bed, comfy cozy covers and comfy cozy pillows. I am thankful for "Gilmore Girls" on DVD to keep me company while I try to sleep. I am thankful that the scriptures always say that "It came to pass" and never "it came to stay."

I am thankful for my body. I am thankful for my body. I am thankful for my body.

4 comments:

Tandy said...

I love you! I'm thankful for you and your perspective even when you are sick. Get better soon!! :)

Laurel said...

I needed a dose of your perspective today too....I hope you get feeling better soon!
:) Laurel

Juli said...

I hope you feel better soon! Good job being thankful even when your sick.

Asher, Alla, Pavil, Anastasia & Joe said...

Julie, dear, I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I hope it won't last long. You are a great and a very patient person. I love you.

Alla