Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Ladybug!

A little over two years ago, a cute little red-head moved into a duplex with my sister, Angelfish. Well, if you know anything about my family, you won't be surprised to hear that we basically adopted her. Ladybug has been coming to our house for Sunday dinner ever since. I was already developing a friendship with her - she was my visiting teacher, and was awesome! - and it's been a joy to have her in our family. She ended up moving into her own apartment and Angelfish ended up buying a condo and now, Ladybug is actually moving into Angelfish's condo on Saturday! She is an amazing woman. She's usually in a leadership position in Church because she's amazing and has great follow-through, she has her Masters Degree (I believe it's in Environmental Biology or Environmental Science - I'm sorry I don't remember the details!), and she puts up with the crazy family that I love (of course, we do feed her Naborhood Bakery Butterflake Rolls, which is pretty much like bribing her to like us!)

Happy Birthday Ladybug!

No comments: