Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thankful Thursday (2 Days Early) :o)

I am so grateful for the power of the Priesthood and Priesthood blessings and a wonderful Father and brother who are worthy to hold and exercise the Priesthood and a great home teacher to come and help give a Priesthood blessing! I was pretty discouraged and not coping at all yesterday with the whole back issue. But my wonderful mother suggested a blessing and as mentioned above, three wonderful men provided the much needed and appreciated blessing. And today, I'm doing a lot better. I was able to get a referral for physical therapy and a visit to the chiropractor from my doctor today (and some prescription ibuprofen!) and I have appointments set up for the rest of the week. Hooray! Even better, my heating pad is still working fabulously and I'm off for a nap!

No comments: