Monday, May 5, 2008

Let Me Entertain You

I am so incredibly behind on my blogging! Oops! Not only have I been uber busy - but I've been uber busy with things to blog about too! Needless to say I have another birthday, a few graduations, a play, a funeral, my trip (still), precious babies, recitals, and a star student to catch up on. And I still don't have the time to do so - so, for now I'll give you a couple of great videos of my deliciously neurotic siblings' trip to Europe (the siblings being neurotic, not the trip!)



Yes, my brother and sister actually did take a video on top of the Eiffel Tower after using the facilities. This is the family I proudly claim!


This is LSOC's impression of over-exuberant tourists. Apparently the sleep deprivation was kicking in big time. (Also, sorry that it's tilted side-ways. They forgot that the camera only records one direction!)



This is, obviously, after the sleep-deprivation completely took over. My apologies to Celine Dion and the entire deaf community (although, with Tergaso's belting, a case could be made for the need to apologize to the entire hearing community as well - JK!! I love you Tergaso!!!).

2 comments:

sweet mama entropy said...

I don't think I've ever met a family that has as much fun as yours does! Those clips are priceless!! I miss you guys. Thanks for the laughs :)

PinksandBluesGirls said...

OMG! This is priceless!! Thanks for sharing... you obviously have a very fun family!!! Love it!!!
Best,
Audrey
Pinks & Blues