Monday, May 26, 2008

Time to Play Catch-Up: Part 4 - April 21: Happy Birthday LSOC!!

This is my beautiful "little" brother (He's 6'4" or 6'5", I'm not sure, exactly!) LSOC stands for the "Lost Skeleton of Cadavra" one of LSOC's and Tergaso (also taken from that movie)'s favorite movies.) I feel bad that I actually missed posting on his birthday, but we were driving home from Aunt Norma's funeral in California and he was in Europe with Tergaso. Then, of course, I just kept getting farther and farther behind!

LSOC is the awesomest brother. He loves unconditionally, he's impossibly cool, he is a ton of fun and I truly look up to him (both literally and figuratively.) He introduces me to cool music, he watches really bad television ("So You Think You Can Dance?") with me, he quotes funny and bizarre movies at/to me. He even remembers to blow out my candle in the bathroom when I forget! He is just a good guy.

Happy belated Birthday, LSOC!

No comments: