Thursday, May 15, 2008

Public Service Announcement

So, when you've been out running errands and you're really hot because you drive a piece of crap van (that you either have to have the remote key to unlock or else go to the passenger side because the key won't unlock the driver side) and you decide to stop and get a cherry slurpee because you haven't had one since you were ten and you're feeling all nostalgic and you also have some minor cold/allergy symptoms going on: don't sniff while slurping your cherry slurpee. 'Cause, ya know, OUCH! all the way up to your eyeballs!

I'm just saying...

3 comments:

Angelfish said...

Haha! Sorry man! That cracks me up!

Chelsea said...

Been there, done that! Remember when Lemon Cascade came out in the early 80s? I was so excited that I took a big whiff and accidentally snorted Cascade granules up my nose. THAT hurt.

Maria said...

Thanks for the tip, I will definately keep that in mind. Your great. We totally need to hang out SOON. How about the 30th of May?